Anybody here has a W124 or at least a manual for one?

Muggings left the manual at home :(
I lifted the windscreen wiper up to put something underneath it (prevent it from freezing to the windscreen) and it appears I lifted
it too high up and it's 'locked' in the lifted position. No obvious way of unlocking it, so does anybody here know how to do that?
It's probably blindingly obvious but it wasn't to me in the middle of a snowstorm.