Anyone got A-Class (UK) brochure/price list circa 1999-2002 ?

I'm looking for a second hand A-Class. Either Classic or Elegance model, and roughly 2 to 3 years old (circa 2001,2002).
Has anyone got an old brochure/price list knocking about so I can see
the spec please? Acrobat (PDF) format would be great.
I have downloaded the current price list from the merc' website, though not sure if this is the same as was included a couple of years ago.
Thanks, Ant
On 30 Dec 2003 16:30:08 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Ant) wrote:

They are much cheaper now than they used to be, think at launch an A140 Classic was about 14.5K
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk