Anyone know seat motors connector pinout?

I have an '82 300SD and my seat switch for the driver's seat back is not working. I only need to set its position once and want to try just manually putting the power across the connector contacts to set it
where I like it but I don't know what contact positions on the connector are for the seat back motor. Does anyone know this connector's pinout?
thanks if you can help me, George
I forgot to say I was referring to the seat disconnect connector pinouts.
Maybe I should go to the pins at the switch but I don't see how to get to the back of it. I guess I need to take the door panel off.
There is an orange wire and a grey wire that go to the driver's side seat back motor from the driver's side seat switch. I found an open in the orange wire between the back of my seat switch and the seat motors' connector. Does anyone know if this orange wire is supposed to go straight from the switch to the seat connector or does it go to something else in between where I might find why it is open?
thanks, George
It could be for heated seat option... usually when a wire is loose, it is because you don't have that option.
My seat connector only has 4 pairs of wires going to 4 seat adjust motors. The orange and grey wires at the seat connector are going to the seat back motor. The motor is good and I put power on these contacts and moved the seat back position where I like it. At the back of the driver's seat adjust switches there are 4 pairs of wires coming from the adjust switches plus wires for power and ground to the switches. All the other pairs have continuity to the same color wires at the seat connector and for the last pair, the grey wire for the seat back switch rings out also. Only the orange wire is open. I don't think it goes to any heating because the wire only has power or ground on it when the seat back adjust switch is pushed one way or the other. All 4 pairs have no power unless a switch is pushed and when pushed a pair has power and ground else ground and power depending on which way the switch is pushed.
BTW, people could make their switches last a lot longer if they put 4 bidirectional surge suppressors across the 4 pairs of wires. This is because when a motor is de-activated the motor's coil's magnetic field collapses fast and this induces current in the wires making a high voltage arc across the switch contacts each time it is de-activated. A surge suppressor acts as an alternate path for the surge so no arc occurs across the switch contacts.
See: http://www.fairchildsemi.com/pf/P6/P6KE20CA.html
other companies make this part also.
The same thing happens with the window motors and window switches.
Sorry for the confusion. When I said "open" I meant electrically speaking there was no connection between the orange wire at the seat connector and the orange wire at the seat switch, not that the wire was hanging loose at one end. It is the bad connection I am trying to track down so I was asking where it might route to along the way that would cause this particular wire might go bad.
George
Use a circuit tracer if you got one.