Anyone need Factory service manuals 4 190

I have two factory manuals that I would like to sell- $40 for both. One is an electrical diagram and troubleshooting manual covering 1984-93 190 cars.
The other is a tempmatic climate control system on 1984-87 for 190. Both are like new. If anyone is interested I could send these COD. I will pay shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S.
I think I paid about $80 for both of these but that was about 10 years ago.
CraigW
"" wrote: > I have two factory manuals that I would like to sell- $40 for > both. One is > an electrical diagram and troubleshooting manual covering > 1984-93 190 cars. > The other is a tempmatic climate control system on 1984-87 for > 190. Both are > like new. If anyone is interested I could send these COD. I > will pay > shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. > > I think I paid about $80 for both of these but that was about > 10 years ago. > > CraigW
Hi. Sill have the manuals??
Mail me on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
I would like to buy them if we can agree on a fair price. I live in denmark
Claus
Craig: I will buy the tempmatic one. (I already have the other one). E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if interested. Diego (From Dallas)