Anyone need Factory service manuals 4 190

I have two factory manuals that I would like to sell- $40 for both. One is an electrical diagram and troubleshooting manual covering 1984-93 190 cars. The other is a tempmatic climate control system on 1984-87 for 190. Both are like new. If anyone is interested I could send these COD. I will pay shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Reply to
Craig W