Anyone seen this? heavily modified mercedes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $51973337
I think its an eyesore!! but he's been very creative, especially with getting the rear wheels to steer.

YIKES!
Quite the vehicle. A tad hard on my eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
RichieP

YIKES! is right.
My first impression of the first small picture was that it's a photomontage...
DAS
I am just very very sorry for those 2 T-Modells from the 80s that were slaughtered for this "project" just one is cooler than this monster must be a ton of body filler on this thing

It definitely is the Ugliest Vehicle, let alone Mercedes I have ever seen. And $50,000 is he kidding? Even as a commercial vehicle its ugliness outweighs it uniqueness what an embarrassment.