Anyone seen this? heavily modified mercedes.

I think its an eyesore!! but he's been very creative, especially with getting the rear wheels to steer.

Reply to
Dave T.

YIKES!

Quite the vehicle. A tad hard on my eyes but beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

RichieP

Reply to
RichieP

YIKES! is right.

My first impression of the first small picture was that it's a photomontage...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I am just very very sorry for those 2 T-Modells from the 80s that were slaughtered for this "project" just one is cooler than this monster must be a ton of body filler on this thing

"Dori A Schmetterling" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:400d3143$0$16729$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

Alex Hemmerich

It definitely is the Ugliest Vehicle, let alone Mercedes I have ever seen. And $50,000 is he kidding? Even as a commercial vehicle its ugliness outweighs it uniqueness what an embarrassment.

Reply to
Glenflow55