are 80 300SD front brakes interchangeable with 123 82 300 D?

Hi all I have a 80 300SD 116 body, is the front brakes interchangeable with 82 300D?
Because I can buy a 300D parts car for a good price. TIA.

I don't know if they are interchangeable or not, but a 20+ year old salvage car is not where I'd go looking for brake parts. Rebuilt parts for the 300SD are readily available and quite reasonable in price. With these parts off an old car, all you're likely to get is trouble.