Are you good at recognising cars?

Hi
I took some photographs of cars but am not sure what they are. Can someone help in identifying these cars:
http://christian9997.terrashare.com/photo.html
8 cars:
1 Audi ? 2 Audi ? (Is it an A4?) 3 Hyundai ? 4 Mazda ? (B2500?) 5 Alpha Romeo ? 6 Mercedes ? 7 Hyundai ? 8 ? (Looks like a Renault Megane but I wrote it down as being a Mazda 323)
If you could give me the names of these cars I'd be very grateful (Especially the Merc and Audis) Thanks
No.1 Audi 90 Coupe No.2 Audi A4 Cabrio (best one ever!) ... No.6 MB C107 SLC (some say the ugliest there was)

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (christian9997) hat in Betrag dies gedichtet:

No. 2 definitely is the new Audi A4 convertible. No. 1 is an Audi Coup, in Europe known as Audi 90 Coup, Model name may vary in other countries. No. 5 is an Alfa Romeo (not Alpha Romeo) 164, this car shares platform with Fiat Croma, Lancia Thema and Saab 9000. Number 8 definitely is not a Renault Megane. It is a Mazda 323. I am not so familiar with the asian cars, so I cannot provide the exact model names. When it comes to minivans, I feel that all asian vans look exactly the same.
Frank

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (christian9997) wrote in message

Thank you very much to you two guys. Your answers were very helpful.
Compiling all the results I got and after some research on the Internet here is (what I hope is) a pretty accurate list:
1) Audi Coupe 2) Audi A4 Cabriolet 3) Hyundai Santamo 4) Mazda B2500 5) Alfa Romeo 164 6) MB (C107) SLC 7) Hyundai Starex 8) Mazda 323F
christian9997 wrote:

Actually, #3 looks like a '94 Mitsubishi Space Wagon.

--
change to leews to mail

No, I have trouble recognizing kars. So often I mistake trucks for kars.
mcbrue shareyedly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420