Are you good at recognising cars?

Hi

I took some photographs of cars but am not sure what they are. Can someone help in identifying these cars:

8 cars:

1 Audi ?

2 Audi ? (Is it an A4?) 3 Hyundai ? 4 Mazda ? (B2500?) 5 Alpha Romeo ? 6 Mercedes ? 7 Hyundai ? 8 ? (Looks like a Renault Megane but I wrote it down as being a Mazda 323)

If you could give me the names of these cars I'd be very grateful (Especially the Merc and Audis) Thanks

Reply to
christian9997

No.1 Audi 90 Coupe No.2 Audi A4 Cabrio (best one ever!) ... No.6 MB C107 SLC (some say the ugliest there was)

"christian9997" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (christian9997) hat in Betrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com dies gedichtet:

No. 2 definitely is the new Audi A4 convertible. No. 1 is an Audi Coupé, in Europe known as Audi 90 Coupé, Model name may vary in other countries. No. 5 is an Alfa Romeo (not Alpha Romeo) 164, this car shares platform with Fiat Croma, Lancia Thema and Saab 9000. Number 8 definitely is not a Renault Megane. It is a Mazda 323. I am not so familiar with the asian cars, so I cannot provide the exact model names. When it comes to minivans, I feel that all asian vans look exactly the same.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Thank you very much to you two guys. Your answers were very helpful.

Compiling all the results I got and after some research on the Internet here is (what I hope is) a pretty accurate list:

1) Audi Coupe 2) Audi A4 Cabriolet 3) Hyundai Santamo 4) Mazda B2500 5) Alfa Romeo 164 6) MB (C107) SLC 7) Hyundai Starex 8) Mazda 323F
Reply to
christian9997

Actually, #3 looks like a '94 Mitsubishi Space Wagon.

Reply to
Lee Wei Shun

No, I have trouble recognizing kars. So often I mistake trucks for kars.

mcbrue shareyedly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE