Arlington VA Area Service?

The 1999 C230 Kompressor is now out-of-warranty I am I am looking for an honest, reliable, competent and reasonably priced place to service the car. Recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Doug
- wrote:

Although I bought my car from Bethesda Mercedes, I would never recommend them for service! Al