ARP studs for turbodiesel

    Does ARP make studs for Mercedes cars, specially turbodiesels (like the 617.95X family)?

--
Mauricio raub-kudria-com
(if you need to email me, use this address =)

Well, Mercedes-specific applications aren't listed anywhere in their 2005 catalog, availabe at www.arp-bolts.com, but if you know the dimensions of the studs you need, ARP may make equivalent studs for another engine application that would fit.
--
Scott Gardner

"Sleep until you're hungry, then eat 'till you're sleepy" (Navy JO Motto)
Scott Gardner wrote:

becomes if someone has already done the footwork so I would not have to reinvent the wheel. =)