ASD lamp on MB W124 300 TD Turbo 1991

I have a little problem with my wifes MB, so I tried to check Ohm by one of the front wheel sonsors when running on my own MB
After the little running I put everthing together again, but now the
"ASD"-lamp lights up ;-(((
Can I have maked somethin bad, so the ASD-system now has been broken ???
Regards
Heine holten Denmark

of
Fluid, air.