Ash Tray

I am looking for the rear passange door ash try for a 1991 MBZ 420SEL in light gray. The dealers no longer carry them. Does anyone know where I may get one? Thank you in advance for your help. Best Wishes, Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Granger via CarKB.com

Dealers no longer have them? Try another dealer, cause I'm 99% sure they're still around. If not, try salvage yards (pgauto.com comes to mind).

Reply to
marlinspike

Makes an unusual change from the more common questions on cupholders...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Coffee and cigarettes, a magical combination...

Reply to
Martin Joseph