Ash Tray

I am looking for the rear passange door ash try for a 1991 MBZ 420SEL in light gray. The dealers no longer carry them. Does anyone know where I may get one? Thank you in advance for your help. Best Wishes, Gordon

Dealers no longer have them? Try another dealer, cause I'm 99% sure they're still around. If not, try salvage yards (pgauto.com comes to mind).
Makes an unusual change from the more common questions on cupholders...
DAS

Coffee and cigarettes, a magical combination...