ATF and RED LINE MIXED

Four months ago, I had regular transmission fluid drained, and replaced with RED LINE synthetic, plus new filter. One month ago, I ran over something that caused a leak in the transmission cooler line,
and car leaked allmost two quarts of fluid while parked, and quick trip driving. A lady friend had the fluid topped off at a full service station, and they put in two quarts of dextron two!...which has been driven on for at least one month. I have two cars, and am just now finding this out. How much damage if any, has been done? And how do I proceed from here? I plan on draining, and replacing all fluid and filter, after having cooler line repaired?.......................TIA.....Rick
ATF and RED LINE MIXED Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Thu, Oct 23, 2003, 1:38pm From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (rparris) Four months ago, I had regular transmission fluid drained, and replaced with RED LINE synthetic, plus new filter. One month ago, I ran over something that caused a leak in the transmission cooler line, and car leaked allmost two quarts of fluid while parked, and quick trip driving. A lady friend had the fluid topped off at a full service station, and they put in two quarts of dextron two!...which has been driven on for at least one month. I have two cars, and am just now finding this out. How much damage if any, has been done? And how do I proceed from here? I plan on draining, and replacing all fluid and filter, after having cooler line repaired?.......................TIA.....Rick
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just a trans service i would think is needed. check all the lines under the car front to back to make sure you didn't snag any thing else.
case
the case, minus a few cans!
[...]
Just have them flush out the torque converter and off you go. Is it slipping at all right now? If not, you are probably fine. KH