Attn: Tiger

Tiger, In another post you said how Mercedes will strip down and rebuild a W126 for $15,000. I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. I wasn't joking in my response. Now I can't find the thread to see if you responded to my response. Do you remember if you did? Thanks, Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

I wasn't joking because my friend's friend worked for Mercedes dealer for a long long time... I am not positive on the price... it is either $15,000 or $20,000.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
marlinspike

There is no such offer by MB. Period.

Juergen

Juergen .

Reply to
marlinspike

I'll ask my friend about this when I get a chance...

Reply to
Tiger