audio 20 user guide

Hello,
I have bought a new mercedes class C in Germany, and I am interested in reading the user guide of the audio system (audio 20) in english or in
french.
Please, does anybody know where can I find this small manual (e.g. in PDF) ?
Thanks, Math
math a crit :

My demand is satisfied !
Math
Just curious. Why do you want it in non-German?
I also bought my last new car in Germany, but because it was for Britain it came with all documentation in English (and RHD and a dual mph/kph display).
DAS
"math" <spam@spam> wrote in message
news:451fb4d9$0$5106$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...
Dori A Schmetterling :

Just because it is a bit difficult for me to read german technical docs.

Yes, I obtained the main documentation (the car user guide) in french, and the car (i.e. the digital display) was set to be used by a french guy... perfect !
But concerning the audio documentation, I obtained a german guide and, of course, it seems not very difficult to use this audio system. That is why I did not insist to have a french manual.
Few days ago, I would like to check some details about using the CD player and that is why I ask for a french manual...

M.