Audio 50 SatNav Software

Hi
My E320 CDi was delivered in July '03 with the 2002 version of the Europa Navigations-CD, used in the Harman/Becker sourced Audio50. I'm told that there is a 2003 version available now, maybe even a
2004. Does anyone have a later copy of this software? If so, could you tell me if the update is worthwhile? (It's extremely expensive).
Regards
-Pete