audio modes for a 2000 C230 radio (audio 30 ?)

Hi,
Does anyone know if this radio has different sound modes (speech, driver, other...) and if so how to change them. I just bought this car and find there is no
bass at all at low volume and minimal bass at higher volume.
Considering adding a small sub (Koss tube).
Thanks,
Jean.
Try adjusting the tone... bass higher... MB sound is decent... nor awesome but decent.
I've played with the bass and treble but it is still is not what I expected..
The reason I am asking this is because I read that this feature (the sound modes) was present on some mercedes car radio. It may not be available on my model though, anyone has this feature ?
Anyone knows where to get a user manual ?
Thanks,
Jean.
There were several versions of the Audio30, if that is what you have. Perhaps a picture or more specific info might help.
Kal

Well it has the "telephone keypad" on the right-hand side and fiber-optic cables going to the trunk for the optional cd changer. It also has the connections for the cell option in the armrest compartment.
Jean.

Well, if it is similar to the one on my 2002 C320, there are a number of labels along the bottom of the LCD screen and one of them selects the audio adjustment mode. Just try out each of the buttons below the screen to see if you have that option. If so, you can adjust mode, balance, bass/treble, fade.
OTOH, if you are already able to access bass/treble and do not see the other options, it is likely you don't have them.
Kal
The only options I have from the audio "menu" are bass, treble, fade and balance so I don't have the mode option.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to clarify this, much appreciated !
I don't know if it is available on an MB, but it is standard on the audio system for my other car, a less than $14,000 Scion. Go figure!
sherm