Austin Tx repairs

Other than the dealer (they keep raking us over the coals) is there a quality mercedes repair shop that anyone is aware of in Austin?

Reply to
Pepper

When I lived in Austin from 1985 till 1998 I would go to Bens Workshop at 410 Pressler Street. He has been in busines for many years. He had all the up-to-date equipment to work on my S500 that most non-dealer Mercedes shops at that time didn't have. I believe he was authorized to do Mercedes factory warranty work too, but that may be getting that confused with my Mercedes mechanic in Los Angeles.

Reply to
Glenflow55

Ben's is the way to go. I have taken my 560SL there.

Reply to
Scooter

Ben's is good but about the same price as the dealer..Plus he told me when I had a 1984 300SD he was getting away from working on older cars..I soon found another shop, much smaller than Ben's that has done great work on our

300SDL. His name is John Weathers, and he posts help here sometimes..His shop is called Foreign Plus and he is located out near the airport off of Burleson..Here is the website for his shop..It does have annoying godawful music, but his contact info is there..He has done great work for us and a personal friend also, and also knows MB transmissions very well... Hope this helps...John

Reply to
John