AUTO TRANS 82 300SD

when cold slips when going from second to third & third to forth when warm <after 5 mins> its fine fluid & filter changed. cable adjusted.
what next? 250,000 miles on it.
case
the case, minus a few cans!
After 21 years and 250K miles what do you think is next?
born again? ;=(
the case, minus a few cans!
First the tranny, then the engine... I've rebuilt both.
--Geoff '84 300D 266,000 miles
"T.G. Lambach" wrote:

Same here on an '81.
Re: AUTO TRANS 82 300SD First the tranny, then the engine... I've rebuilt both.
Same here on an '81. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx well i guess i will treat like my MA MA when cold.
DAMN wheres the saw dust.
the case, minus a few cans!
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:05:13 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN) wrote:

$1195 + $300 core for a rebuilt one...ADSITCO.com 1 year unlimited mileage warranty, 2 years if you get the torque converter ($295+ $100 core) That price is for on-line orders only.
http://adsitco.com/newdesign/productdetail.asp?IDh13