? autographed steering wheel on 80

Hi, we just bought a 1980 mercedes 300 , it has a wood grained steering wheel with the name something like E. NAROLI, ETCHED INTO THE METAL PART OF THE STEERING WHEEL. IT COULD
BE NARLI NARBI OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHO/WHAT THIS MIGHT BE?

Hi,
It is a Nardi steering wheel, some 6.9 has this as original. Yours can be something like this: http://www.gomiata.com/narclassteer.html or this: http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&gV
It's original supplier for Ferrari and Porsche, too
HTH,
RSalles

thank you, i am so happy to know, its actuall pretty cool

thank you, i am so happy to know, its actuall pretty cool
It's very cool. Nardi wheels were original in some of the worlds great cars, and were fitted aftermarket to many others. I have one I used in a 911, and an Audi Coupe. It's on "display" in my bookcase now because I don't have a car to fit it to. (Damn airbags!)
Alan
-