? autographed steering wheel on 80

Hi, we just bought a 1980 mercedes 300 , it has a wood grained steering wheel with the name something like E. NAROLI, ETCHED INTO THE METAL PART OF THE STEERING WHEEL. IT COULD BE NARLI NARBI OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHO/WHAT THIS MIGHT BE?

Reply to
pattymark

Hi,

It is a Nardi steering wheel, some 6.9 has this as original. Yours can be something like this:

this:
It's original supplier for Ferrari and Porsche, too

HTH,

RSalles

Reply to
mobi

thank you, i am so happy to know, its actuall pretty cool

Reply to
pattymark

thank you, i am so happy to know, its actuall pretty cool

It's very cool. Nardi wheels were original in some of the worlds great cars, and were fitted aftermarket to many others. I have one I used in a

911, and an Audi Coupe. It's on "display" in my bookcase now because I don't have a car to fit it to. (Damn airbags!)

Alan

Reply to
wtrplnet