Autohaus AZ compliment

A month ago I was in need of some parts for my 87 300SDL. I placed an order with AutohausAZ on a Friday, got the parts quickly. Last week I shipped the used parts that needed to be returned (core charge). I just
now received an email saying that the proper credit had been issued for the core charge. I'm impressed that the vendor notified me instead of having to wait till the CC statement comes in.
Anyhow, two thumbs up.
--
Cheers,
Kurt

I'll certainly be a repeating customer.
--
Cheers,
Kurt
Kurt wrote:

I also shop with Rusty. And have been impressed with the speed at which orders have arrived. I tend to shop around for best prices and service. My local MB mentor/information source doesn't seem to care for either of the two vendors... I think that it's a case of one's milage may vary and the differences in how one looks for parts.
--
Cheers,
Kurt

Just in case there's any confusion I own mbz.org, Rusty just sponsors it.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. I did not know that.
Richard, I need to say mbz.org (sorry for my previous typo) gives great help, lots of valuable info. And you too, thanks!
Richard Sexton wrote:

Thanks, it's fun doing it. And it beats working.
Kurt wrote:

I've been in love with those guys, but recently have had a string of bad luck with a particular part (window switches, of all things) and I've had two bad ones now in a row plus a mysterious charge to my credit card which resulted in additional bank fees (presumably for the replacement part, refunded upon return of the broken one), but I'm really bummed out on them now...
We'll see if the steering gear core gets treated adequately...
-tom!