Automatic gearbox is good for you

Confirmation of why most Mercs -- in the UK at least -- have an auto gearbox: http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,22750-1751891,00.html
Their astute drivers know that automatic is better for you.
DAS
Danger, incorrect use of your car can damage your health
A rising tide of afflictions is besetting motorists as they
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Whenever I drive a RHD manual (or was it LHD?) I notice that the movement required to shift from 2nd to 3rd and from 4th to 5th seems very unnatural.
When in a LHD car you just push the stick away from you (or pull it towards you when shifting down). When in a RHD car, you move it parallel to your body which is more difficult.
I've always thought that the standard layout of manual sticks was eally designed for LHD cars.
Thankfully my MB has an automatic so I don't have to bother with that anymore. :)
Ximinez
在 2005年8月28日星期日 UTC +8下午8:02:05,Dori A Schmetterling写道 :

ll

as

it

ns,

see

at

wer

ce

and

l,

elf

behind

han

es

is

are

see

the

oot

ng

he

hat

has

es

,

up

Sell: China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing , manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in sm art kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-tran smission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunic ation and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different s izes. In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partne rs around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.
Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd URL: http://www.zwgearbox.com/ Contact: Anny Liu Tel:+86-755-27322652 Fax:+86-755-27323949 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@zwgearbox.com Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China