AUtomatic Transmition Problem on Mercedes 190D year model 1986

I need any of your guys expertise on Automatic transmition, the wierd thing with my transmition is that the gears are changing very fast while i drive
very slow e.g. until i get to 40 Miles the gear goes to the forth and now to get it back down i have to slow down to 15 miles to jump on the third or second..
if someone cane give me any reference on what you think is the problem or also if you can send me any part of the technical manual that i can use in performing maintenance on this transmision i would apritiate that. Regards, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

You can try adjusting the throttle position cable that goes to the tranny... if this doesn't work, then you need a tranny rebuild.