Autonation

My dealer changed from a family run dealership to go under the Autonation banner. I had bought 5 MB's from the before the turnover. A complete turn around in that not only will I never buy a Mercedes from them but I will
avoid any dealer under the Autonation banner.
Stephen Rabinowitz wrote:

That'll teach them!
Ximinez
So, it's a chain. What makes them so unappealing to you?
(On east side of the Atlantic I had not heard of this company, even tho' I have ofet visited NA and, indeed, am planning to visit again in December.)
DAS
"Stephen Rabinowitz" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:Q6G3h.2896$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
Stephen Rabinowitz wrote:

So what exactly is your point?
And do you think it will have any effect on them if you don't buy any more cars from them?
Figures from Autonation 2005 Annual Report: Retail vehicle unit sales New 391,698 Used 235,313 (cars sold) Revenue per veh. retailed New 29,442 Used 15,225 (US Dollars) Gross profit per veh. retailed New 2,131 Used 1,809 (US Dollars)
Source: <http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/85/858/85803/items/198068/ANAnnual.pdf
Juergen
Juergen . wrote:

<http://library.corporate-ir.net/library/85/858/85803/items/198068/ANAnnual.pdf
Autonation has done nothing to hurt me. I have had excellent service from my dealer that is a part of that group.
--
PC Paul
89 PC800