Auxiliary 12 VDC power source 95 SL 320

The console on my 95 SL320 did not come with the standard factory Cassette holder and ashtray/lighter assembly.
It came with 2 collapsable cup holders in this compartment and only 1
sliding cover/door instead..
I need access to 12 VDC power which would normally be available through the lighter assembly.
Any ideas where I can easily splice in a connector will be appreciated.
Thanks
Peter
Add pictures here
‚úĖ