Auxiliary 12 VDC power source 95 SL 320

The console on my 95 SL320 did not come with the standard factory Cassette holder and ashtray/lighter assembly.

It came with 2 collapsable cup holders in this compartment and only 1 sliding cover/door instead..

I need access to 12 VDC power which would normally be available through the lighter assembly.

Any ideas where I can easily splice in a connector will be appreciated.

Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek