Axle Half-Shaft Replacment 380SEL

I need to replace my axle half-shafts in an '83 380SEL. The local auto parts store had re-built axle shafts on sale for $99 which was better that I was
expecting. What is the step by step on this? Will I need any special tools like a C-clip pliers for very large wrench?
TIA Kent.
Just unbolt it at each end and reverse procedure. About as easy as it gets. Be sure to use some locktite on the bolts when you go back together. I forgot to do it once and a couple of the allen machine bolts worked loose.