axle replacement instructions needed - 1998 e320 4 matic wagon front pasenger side

Hello all,
While finding the leak in my condenser in my 98 e320 4 matic, I found the boot is torn open on the passenger side axle, and a shop to replace the boots. Any instruction on removing the axle would be
helpful.
I have done RWD 123 and 126's but not this one
Thanks! matt
Matt wrote:

Especially if you are going to keep it and maintain it.