B Service

How much should a "B" Service for my '02 C320 run?
Thanks,
Nathaniel

How much should a "B" Service for my '02 C320 run?
Thanks,
Nathaniel
My last one for a C220cdi 2002model was 333. This included 27 for adjusting the parking brake which is not part of the standard service!!
Alec

If the OP is in the UK and in or near London, Birmingham or Manchester he should join the Mercedes 3+ scheme (FOC) and get 20% off.
Under this scheme MoT tests are free, too! Done it on a 2001 car and a 1993 car.
DAS
"Alec" < snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
news:euCdnfDNt5VjqF snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...
Call the dealer.