B Service

How much should a "B" Service for my '02 C320 run?

Thanks,

Nathaniel

Reply to
simpson

How much should a "B" Service for my '02 C320 run?

Thanks,

Nathaniel

Reply to
simpson

My last one for a C220cdi 2002model was £333. This included £27 for adjusting the parking brake which is not part of the standard service!!

Alec

Reply to
Alec

If the OP is in the UK and in or near London, Birmingham or Manchester he should join the Mercedes 3+ scheme (FOC) and get 20% off.

Under this scheme MoT tests are free, too! Done it on a 2001 car and a 1993 car.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling