B20 MPG

I've seen differing comments on fuel economy of bio diesel. Some say better, some say worse. What say the experts here?
Chris

Compared with what?
DAS
"ChrisH" < snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:d4jrsi$ snipped-for-privacy@dispatch.concentric.net...
Sorry. Premium deisel.

Just curious. What is "premium" diesel?
In my neck of the woods (outside North America) we appear to have just 'diesel'
DAS
"ChrisH" < snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:d4md31$ snipped-for-privacy@dispatch.concentric.net...

Theoretically bio should be worse. Strangely though there seems to be some consistency in the reports of Bio doing BETTER.
Dunno, maybe it's a fools paradise. Marty
I have seen the same. And heard the reports that it is giving better mileage.
I was looking for more confirmation.
Chris
said:

better,