Barn find

Not many M-Bs, but it just goes to show, sometimes the urban legends are true.
http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/index.htm

--
John M.
'94 E320 in a garage

Those cars have not been in that building since they were current. That building is of modern (post 80's) construction. There must be a story there.
I once found a 1930's car in an abandoned wooden garage but before I could do anything about it it was demolished and the site cleared for building work.

I am not trying to argue that those were put in there new, many (the Ghia especially) look well used. but what makes you think that the building is from after 1980?
Bill