Barrons Front Page Message Of Hope

Barrons had a message of hope as the front page article. Says ole Jerkin Shrimp may leave the company if the Chrysler line does not take off. Gee ... how
terrible! And while I was lurking in the stacks at B&N, I noted a well know car book which claims to give really economicaly sensible advice - it said the S class is really a great car but they can not recommend it due to the problems it has with reliability! Interestingly, the LS430 (made by one of those Kudzu importing kompanies) has a beautifull red record - red solid dots being the highest possible recommendations. Hmmmm ... sounds like maybe there is hope - Chrysler will crash, ole Jerkin Shrimp will "leave", and the MB will improve!
mcbrue hopefully under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420