BAS/ESP and ABS lights on after battery replacment

with replaced battery how do I reset these dash lights? Thanks

Reply to
gar4371

Don't know what model you have, but on my e430 the manual says to start the car, turn the wheels lock to lock for a second than turn the car off and restart it again. It also has the procedures for resetting the express up/down features of the windows and the adjustment of the mirror and the sunroof.

Reply to
me