BAS/ESP and ABS lights on after battery replacment

with replaced battery how do I reset these dash lights? Thanks

Don't know what model you have, but on my e430 the manual says to start the car, turn the wheels lock to lock for a second than turn the car off and restart it again. It also has the procedures for resetting the express up/down features of the windows and the adjustment of the mirror and the sunroof.