BAS LIGHT

I had my car serviced and the merc dealers tell me i need a new brake light switch... So they changed it...A week later my BAS lights on..I have replaced the battery because it can cuase the problems too.. Mind you when they changed the switch it still read fault on there computer. Guess what, new battery, reset power windows. Now dam back window motor stuffed. Help please

Reply to
ory