bas light e240 1999 w210

w210 e240 Error codes c1202 c1203 c1332 Can anyone tell me the error codes for these?
Tech tells me I need a new brake booster because the BAS read switch must be
faulty. Dash (BAS) light tells me I have a fault. Have changed the brake switch and error still exists.
Can you order the BAS read switch or the BAS travel sensor which is connected to the brake booster seperatly.
The travel sensor is available separately. The release switch is not.