BATRY

how do I connect my charger to a e320- 2002 model?

gosh, it's always the same .... red to red and bkack to black
cheers, guenter

Not quite... he was talking about in the hood area. Nowdays, the battery are located under rear seat. There is a remote hookup in the hood area though.
Just read your owner's manual and you will know for sure next time!
sadly connecting the charger to the battery always need the computer to be reset GUENTER

well Hugh, if your car's computer does not like the charging voltage (can't imagine why not since your alternator puts out similar) then simply get a hold of a second battery for a short time which you can jumper in parallel to your car's electrical system and then disconnect your own battery and cahrge it. Once charged, reconnect everything .... watch the reds and blacks :-) cheers, guenter

batry ha ha what one does to avoid computer interference is in the boot at the batry + ive connect charger clip +ive now the neggy side of the charger must not be connected to the neggy side of the batry BUT CONNECT THE NEGGY SIDE OF THE CHARGER TO THE BODYWERK ok