Battery and radio/cd player code

I have an SL and know I will have to replace the battery. The code will have to be re-entered into radio/cd player on the dash when I take the old battery out and new one in because of the complete stoppage of electricity
to radio. How can I get around not knowing the code?
You can call the local dealer with the VIN and they will give you the code for the radio. You can also attach a second battery with jumper cables while you are replacing the battery. This way you won't be interrupting power.

have
Thanks for the info.

electricity