Battery and radio/cd player code

I have an SL and know I will have to replace the battery. The code will have to be re-entered into radio/cd player on the dash when I take the old battery out and new one in because of the complete stoppage of electricity to radio. How can I get around not knowing the code?

Reply to
SW

You can call the local dealer with the VIN and they will give you the code for the radio. You can also attach a second battery with jumper cables while you are replacing the battery. This way you won't be interrupting power.

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek

Thanks for the info.

Reply to