battery drain

Have a recent problem with W126 .. battery seemed weak ( 5 yr old ) so replaced with new. Car sat for 4 days without being driven and get in it to start... dead as a duck. Same thing has happened three times now.. if car
sits for longer than a day. I removed the positive cable and the auxilliary attachment cable, main cable showed no pull or arching, but the auxilliary cable arched severely... though maybe a relay was stuck, so continued to arc probably 10-15 times. Finally the arc became just a small spark. I figure that which ever relay was the problem had now reset???? What relays and locations should I check?
Thanks for any advice.
Dave
Window switches can get stuck by dirt and / or worn antenna mast can keep motor energized. Suggest you first check antenna; motor portion can be unplugged inside trunk.

That could be the battery dying.