Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

Friend,

I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to visit my website,

, and it has pictures of beautiful women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting Championship, a very good show.

My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y, and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

The Murders of Our Leaders in Government were Stopped.

I, Brandon, can take lie detector and psychological tests, and I can go before a panel of truth detecting experts. I tell the truth. A mini-psychological test: 8 times 2 = 16, the world is round, not flat, and the year is 2006. Feel free to call me, my cellphone number is

503.740.0272 (United States based) and feel free to utilize a GK-1 voice truth detecting device too:

From Congressmen Bill Frist to John Kerry to Dennis Hastert to Hillary

Clinton to John Warner to Ron Wyden to Gordon Smith to John McCain to Joseph Lieberman to Nancy Pelosi to Diane Feinstein to Ted Kennedy to anyone else who happened to be in the Congressional chambers during either a joint session of Congress or a State of the Union address from Masons to Skull and Bones members to Secret Service agents to pages to visitors to other good individuals, they all would have been murdered, all of their accomplishments stripped away, their earned wealth stripped away, their homes stripped away, their family and friends stripped away. Moreover, someone else would have been sleeping with their spouses.

Elements of the Mossad, who wanted to bathe in the blood of our Congressmen as well as bathe in the blood of leaders on the Federal and State levels and leaders around the world, and when these elements seized power they would, as confirmed by psychic vision and confirmed auditorially, "he's right; he's psychic," would outlaw most if not all organizations, including the Masons, and these elements as Victor Ostrovsky writes about in his #1 New York Times bestseller By Way of Deception are out of control, notoriously lie, and have a disregard for life -- I was able, thank God, to thwart the conquest of the USA and the world, and was able to thwart the murder of United States and world leaders, via a psychic vision of Senator John Warner and other Congressmen being choked to death by gas, which was confirmed auditorially from both ears, such as "He saved Congress," who they were going to kill "all of them,""how did he know that?" and "he's psychic"

-- murdered my biological Aunt Gloria Atkinson, whom I loved very much, as she did of me, and there is a tribute to her on my website. Please, friend, be sure to barricade your bedroom door at night. I'm not afraid of aged clones or the attempted chopping off of my appendages (elements of the Mossad talked about chopping off my right middle finger and right ear, and 10 out of 10 of my toes, like my right middle finger have unique steeple designs).

I'm not afraid of anything. I'll defend myself to the best of my ability, and I commit my life to saving the lives of men, women, and children and strengthening good organizations. I will always remember my biological Aunt Gloria Atkinson.

Sincerely, Brandon

Reply to
baseballswim