Becker 10 Single CD head unit replacement

Hi all,
I have a late 2004 Vito with the Becker 10 single cd head unit. I also have the multifunction steering wheel and computer dash display.
This appears to be the same unit fitted to most of the cars.
Is there anything I can replace this unit with that will still operate with the dashboard and steering controls (other than the command sat nav system)?
The sound is pretty awful, and the cheap speakers don't help much either.
I'm in the UK if it makes any difference.
Thanks
Alan M.