Becker auto-radio decoding?

I have MB Becker auto-radio with CD player and he has code. How can I decode him?
thanks

Are you saying that the word "CODE" is in the display? If so, this means that the battery was disconnected and now the radio needs to be unlocked (it is an anti-theft system). If you don't have the radio code you'll need to get it from a dealership (I believe that you'll need the VIN, assuming that this is the original radio for that car) and proof of ownership.
Josh
///Andrej wrote:

"and he has code" Who is he? Your answer could help a little. Maybe.
"decode him?" Who is him?
Have you tried to get assistance from your local MB dealer?
Come off it, "him" means "it" in this case and if you don't know it you must have little knowledge of anything other than English (or German). Not all languages have a neuter gender.
DAS
"Hernando Correa" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net...