Becker Grand Prix Re-installation = Rewiring ?

My 1990 300SE's previous owner replaced the factory Becker radio with a Nakamichi, whose rear lighting is broken. They gave me the Becker Grand Prix with the car sale, and I am thinking re-installing the Becker, since
it's a pain not seeing any radio lighting! Not to mention restoting the integrity of the center console.
Circuit City days that they would need to rewire everything since it's a Mercedes radio. Is this true? I naively thought this would be a simple install.
Thanks, Pete

Define everything. Speaker connections get re-used, aerial is ok, power connections are available but may not have the correct connector.
Everything just doesnt seem specific enough.
Thanks - will ask them tomorrow.
Pete

Don't replace a today technology head unit with an outdated Becker Grand Prix! Maybe the previous owner also replaced the junk, paper-faced o.e. speakers at the same time. If so, they are four ohm impedance and wouldn't match the Becker. P.