Becker Radio Removal 83 300SD

How do you remove the radio in a 300SD?

Do you have the small chassis tools to release the radio unit from the carrier? If not, there are several sets available on eBay as this is written.
--
Randall Brink
Author

Karl wrote:

Thanks!...
How about the 123 chassis (85 300D)?.. I would like to swap a working Becker from the 300D and put in the 300SD... And then put a newer radio in the 300D...
If you wish to sell a working Becker, please let me know, as I need one for 240D
--
Randall Brink
Author