belt roll sound

Mercedes C200 1994 - I have weak but annoying sound from the upper left safety belt roll when I move myself on the seat. I tried to lubricate roll with different liquids but without success. Did anybody have the sam? problem?

Yuli

Reply to
IA

if you oiled the roller you might just as well get another belt assenbly & belt. the oil will make dirt stick to spool and also may weaken the belt webbing

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man