Benz for sale eBay

In a gasping, last breath voice:

The horror.....The horror

Dang, It's too late to bid. I missed it.

John M. '94 E320 smoke silver / black (no purple)

Reply to
John Mauel

marlinspike

LOL... pimp daddy's MB.

Reply to
Tiger

Aarrrgh....

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

looks like the MTV "Pimp My Ride" folks got ahold of it

Reply to
rga

turned my stomach. and right before breakfast!!!!

Reply to
Lakeland 108-C

Reply to
marlinspike

Na, they only work on beat-up worn-out cars, and we know that is never the case with a mercedes...

M.

'86 W126 300 SEL 6 door stretched

"rga" schreef in bericht news:hlKzc.86313$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
Marty

Yeooowww! Can we just give it a decent burial??? Dave HD

Reply to
Dave HD