Benz for sale eBay

In a gasping, last breath voice:
The horror.....The horror
http://tinyurl.com/3brf3
Dang, It's too late to bid. I missed it.
John M. '94 E320 smoke silver / black (no purple)

Bling bling home slice, that shizzle be fo rizzle! Ok, while it made me laugh like a "St. Lunatic," when I really thought about it, imagine if you drove that into your dealership. You know it would turn heads. Richard

Aarrrgh....
DAS
I'm not saying I like it, but I know that a lot of people would. Richard

marlinspike wrote:

turned my stomach. and right before breakfast!!!!
LOL... pimp daddy's MB.
looks like the MTV "Pimp My Ride" folks got ahold of it

Na, they only work on beat-up worn-out cars, and we know that is never the case with a mercedes...
M.
'86 W126 300 SEL 6 door stretched

Yeooowww! Can we just give it a decent burial??? Dave HD