Best 600SL used

Can someone give me a recomendation for the older 600SLs. Id like to buy and hold on to one.

Yes. Avoild them. They wern't that goode and waaaaaaay expensive to maintain. They need to be driven regularly, having one just sit there will age it more than driving it. Stick to the 8's.

My 94 SL600 is a dream car. The V-12 is an insane ride and beats the socks off the V8.