Best Filter Brand

Is one brand of filter (fuel, oil, air, etc.) better than another for an '82 300CD-T? The Kragen near my house only has Fram filters that fit my car. Is it worth ordering Mann or Bosch or some other brand?

I use Mann or Knecht or Hengst.
www.autohausaz.com
Ditto... it is so cheap online... why bother with other brands?

Mann or Hengst.