Best Interior Cover for 107

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I could get a good interior cover for my 380sl.
Thankns

Preformance Products carries one, but pricy. Their printed catalog is better: 1-800-243-1220 If you find one you like that's less expensive, please post.
http://performanceproducts4benz.com / http://performanceproducts.com /
Mike
I purchased one from this source for my 129 last year. Great fit and price
Peter
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP456&item y69025864&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Looks like I can't get the link to work correctly..Look up this item on Ebay
Covercraft INTERIOR COVER 1972-1989 Mercedes (107) SL covers the interior when the convertible top is down Item number: 7969025864