Best Place to Sell S420?

I don't want to do E-bay.
I want to sell my 99 S420 in California, USA
What are the best places to sell it? Any particular newsgroups or Mercedes lists online?
Thanks
Larry
snipped-for-privacy@btcommercial.com and snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net
Newsgroups are probably the worst place in MHO to sell a 99 S420. I suggest the Auto-trader as people who buy the trader are in the Market and it will also be on-line. I believe the Southern CA even has a "Luxury Trader" to direct your advertising dollar even further to a target luxury car buyer.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Some of us ARE on the lookout for a deal. Why not post the particulars?
ds

1999 S 420 Last year of the W140 chassis 57,000 miles Dark Blue/opal w/ Gray Leather Interior All S luxury items plus:
integral phone
6 CD changer in trunk
4 new tires (5,000 miles) on Tourances
New brakes front (2,000) and back (12,000)
Chrome Mercedes wheels.
$28,000
San Jose, California, USA
Contact snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net