Beware of Disposition Fee on Mercedes Benz Credit leases

Mercedes Benz Credit includes a disposition fee (other charges) on their leases which you pay after you turn in your vehicle at the end of the lease. This fee cost me $350.00. I missed this charge when I reviewed the lease
document before signing. So I suggest that after you negotiate the price of a lease with a Mercedes Benz dealer, you inform the salesperson that you won't sign the lease if there is a disposition fee. When I became aware of this fee, I checked my new Infinity Lease ( same dealer) and Infinity Financial does not levy this fee.
To be honest with you Mercedes Benz credit is full of crap anyway. at least in Canada they are. They have no idea what they are doing.

Every vehicle I have ever leased has had a disposition fee, including my current MB. In fact, if you decide to purchase the vehicle, there is often a "purchase fee". Sometimes these terms are negotiable and sometimes not. On one lease I was given a 25% discount on the disposition fee by paying it within 10 days of EOL via checking account draft. Another one would waive the disposition fee and even any excess wear and mileage charges as long as I leased another of that manufacturer's vehicles.
--

- RODNEY

when my infiniti lease was up they tried to get a fee from me, I refused, this fee is in many lease agreements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.