biodiesel

I've been using 100 0/0 biodiesel in my '82 300SD and '97 300E. I cannot tell any change in performance outher than decline of black exhaust. I've only run a few tanks. Are there any known or suspected problems with onging
use of biodiesel?
Bio100 (vs. Bio20) will dissolve all the old deposits in the fuel system so you may soon need to replace the fuel filters.
Where do you get bio diesel?
.
Try www.biodiesel.org/ However. my source in Memphis TN is not listed.

Nice link, thanks.
If I every get that diesel I will definitely consider going B100 if its not too far.
.

Make your own. A father of a friend of my brother just lets the dirty used cooking oil sit around for a while and settle and then puts it into his TDI, works great, saves thousands per year.
For myself, I'm going to build a processor so I can have real biodiesel
(Amazon.com product link shortened)573&link_code=as1
cp
It will dissolve slowly certain gaskets and hoses because the car is old and their materials have a low resistance to the biodiesel. I have yet to find a list of the items.
jj

onging